Friday, April 07, 2006

Breaking the Ribbon (TriMo)

November 24, 2005

Below, is the post I made to "The NoteBored."

*Joy looks around. She’s short of breath. There in the near distance is the yellow ribbon, announcing the finishing line. Though lonely and breathless after her two and half month marathon, she tries one more burst of energy. We can’t believe she is this far already, we didn’t expect anyone to be this close for another two weeks. Here she comes, ten feet, eight, six, four, two, and she breaks the ribbon and finishes her journey!*

*After catching her breath, she goes and gives MCameron, Onepktjoe, TL, Deanna, Lord Darkstorm, DB, Isaiah13, Mrudes, PaulCameron, Pogozorro, Pyxidis, Rhaevyn, RFLong, Silverfoot, and TheoPhileo all hugs for taking a risk and giving the three month marathon a try. After congratulating them all, she crashes to the pavement. Silverfoot throws water upon her face, Deanna gives her some to eat, and of course Pyxidis brings her some cookies.*

Hi, all. I just wanted to share my thrill with you all. I have reached 50,100 words and I still have 66 words from my flash to add. Matt said I’ll beat Minister by 5,000 words. Well, Matt, I beat him by 20,000!

(The * * shows action being done on The NoteBored.)
(Pyxidis is always baking virtual cookies for us to eat while we look over the board.)
(Minister is my husband, Dan.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker