Thursday, March 08, 2007

Haruah is down

I went to check what comments might have been left at Haruah about my story yesterday and when I clicked on Haruah in my favorites.....I got a surprise.

All of issue 10 and issue 11 were missing!

I went into the place to check on the photos and stories that have been accepted – they new ones were missing.

I looked at my personal submission record with them, and the photo I just submitted them was missing.

Even my bio page, which I had spent so much time updating, is now updated.

When I PM’d the editors about it this is what I was told:

[quote]
Yea, the server at the hosting company apparently had some kind of problem. We don't know exactly what yet, and I'm hoping they have a more recent backup than Jan 25th, which seems to be what's up now. So, we are just giving them time to see how much they can eventually restore. Bill said they were working on it, and I'm hoping this doesn't mean we've lost a month and a half of submissions and discussions. That would be bad. But I'm waiting, hopefully it will be back to normal in due time. It was down for the last half of yesterday. So something crashed over at the hosting company. If we need you to resubmit your photos, I'm sure we will let you know once the air clears and we see what we have and don't have.
[end quote]

So, if you have tried to read my first published story and the link was bad that is why. I’ll let you know when Haruah gets updated again. (And hopefully it does.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker