Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm a columnist!

I have a column! Yes, that’s right, Haruah, accepted my idea for a column. My column is titled, “In the Field” and its description is, “Stories about missionaries, evangelists, and pastors who cross cultural boundaries.”

The columns at Haruah seem to be pretty informal when it comes to submitting. We can submit pieces as often as we like. When we are ready to submit one, we log in and submit it. Then the piece has to be accepted. So, I have submitted my very first column write up.

My first entry is titled, “Jim and Roni Bowers: Missionaries to Peru,” and its teaser is, “The Bower family and their pilot were an hour from home when a fighter plane flew in behind them and opened fire.”

Would you like to read it? Well, go to Haruah and keep your eyes on “Side Notes” or just click on any column link and follow the path.

I’ll let you know when its accepted and when its posted—I’ll be too excited not to tell you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker