Friday, March 16, 2007

Haruah is back up.

Haruah is back up.

This is what they had to say:

[quote]
Technically it wasn't a crash. It was a mess! A server farm technician, for all practical purposes, erased Haruah and took the machine off line back to the warehouse. The backup was flawed (our vendor is giving Haruah 5 months free hosting, BTW, as a result) and what we ended up with was from February 12, not March 7, when the crisis occurred. Fortunately, Rick Copple had most of the submissions as email copies, so we were able to rebuild the submissions database from that (we left out the declined submissions). Rebuild by hand, I should add.
[end quote]

You have read my first two rough drafts, now you can read the final product. Please do come back and leave me comments about what you liked or disliked about my story. I would love to hear from you!

“A Mother’s Love”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker