Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rejected by Xelas -- 239 days

On March 31, I sent my third inquiry to the Xelas Magazine. After not hearing from them, I sent a forth.

On July 6, 2007, I received this from them:

[quote]
Dear Joy,

Thank you for your continued patience with us. I apologize for not
replying to your second inquiry. The past few months have seen us all here pulled in different directions; I'm sure you understand.

I am sorry to say that we are unable to publish your story in our
Forthcoming issue. We hope that you will consider us in the future, though, and we wish you the best of luck in your writing endeavors.

Regards,
Jennifer Armentrout
[end quote]

This was a 239 day rejection.

If anyone tells you that getting published is easy....they’re telling you the biggest whooper ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker