Friday, September 14, 2007

Baker's Dozen Review

Still waiting and hoping.

On July 6 I sent three photos from my South Carolina vacation to Baker’s Dozen Review magazine. They say to allow 2-4 weeks to get a response.

On August 15th I sent them an inquiry to see if they received my three photos and if they could let me know how they are doing.

Since I still haven’t heard from them, I sent them a second inquiry today.

I went to their website and I see that they have put out their 2nd issue and they asking for submissions for the third. I’m going to take it that they deiced that they didn’t want mine. Well, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

I would love so much to have a photo(s) published in another magazine. I have several in Haruah, but I would love to branch out some.

I’ll let you know when I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker