Friday, June 23, 2006

Another photo illustration accepted

Well, apparently I can’t write, but I can take photos. I have another photo accepted at Haruah as an illustration. This illustration is titled “Water over Rocks” and it is going to illustrate J. M. Munsil’s poem, “like water on stones.” J. M. Munsil is the founder and owner of Liberty Hall, a very good writing site.

Mr. Munsil had a total of three poems accepted by Haruah lately and I’m illustrating one of them. There is one more that I would like to illustrate, since it is named after me (“for Mother’s Day Joy asked”). Last year I asked my NoteBored friends if anyone would be interested in writing a poem for me to use the church bulletins. I only had two write me one, and one of those two were Mr. Munsil. Not only did he write a poem, but he placed my name in the title—how cleaver. The only thing is I don’t know what to send as an illustration and I might be running out of time to get one in with our move and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker