Monday, May 22, 2006

Another story out there

I have another story out there waiting to be rejected. This time I sent to a top paying magazine, The Pedestal. So, there really isn’t much chance of it being accepted. But hey, you might as well start at the top and work down—one never knows.

The story I sent was another flash fiction piece (under 1,000) words. The story is titled “A Mother’s Love,” and is about an aging, ailing woman’s last visit to the phych ward to see her only son. Before she goes she writes him a letter, telling him of her never dying love.

The Pedestal says they have a response time of 4-6 weeks. I’ll tell you what happens.



Submission update:
My photo, “Boundary Water’s Sunrise” is still waiting acceptance/rejection from Haruah.

My photo, “Spring Marriage” is also waiting acceptance/rejection from Haruah.

My flash fiction piece, “Aftermath of War” is still waiting acceptance/rejection from Happy.

My short story, “Life Goes On” is still waiting acceptance/rejection from Evangel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker