Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Two more rejections

Two more rejections for me. Boy writing can be discouraging.

“Life Goes On” has now earned three rejections. This one will be pulled and worked on some more. I don’t know what to do. Should I rewrite it and take out the Christianity, since I’m out of Christian markets? But that is the main part of the story.

Haruah has rejected my second story I sent them, “Aftermath of War.” This one is the real bummer. I really thought that they would take it. The funny/depressing thing about that one is that they said that I have a good start and I should get some crits on it and polish it up. This story is the second challenge story I wrote for the NoteBored and I got comments then. I worked on it and worked on it. I then submitted it in the Polish Stories Challenge and got more comments and worked on it more.

I’m thinking that I’m not cut out for this. I have so many things I like to do and I can’t do them all.

I still have one more story out there to be rejected. “A Mother’s Love” is still out to The Pedestal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker