Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"Aftermath of War" out to Haruah

“Aftermath of War” came back from BigNews. I apparently send it to the wrong address. I found another address and an email address. I resubmitted my story via email and it came back to me as a bad address. I tried to call them, but was only able to leave a message with a receptionist (who has never called back). All of this and their website, which I know I been to, is down.

Not sure if BigNews is still in operation, I went on down my list. When I did that, I realized that the web address for The Literary Magazine wasn’t working either. And since I already have one story at The Pedestal, I couldn’t send another.

So, I ended up sending “Aftermath of War” to Haruah. I decided to send it there because I wanted another shot and because the youngest daughter in the story is based upon my own daughter. I have taken pictures of my daughter illustrating my story. Now I just have to wait and see if Haruah accepts my story and if they do I need to pick a photo to send them to see if they will accept it as well.


I still have “Life Goes On” out to Evangel and “A Mother’s Love” at The Pedestal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker