Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cover Art Accepted

I was happy to have two photo illustrations accepted by Haruah. These are “Spring Marriage” and “Water over Stones.” Though I was very pleased with this my top goal was to have a photo cover art accepted.

After our vacation in PA with my family, I had picture of waterfalls and nature. In fact, “Water over Stones” was one of those pictures. I sent a picture of Bridal Veil Falls to Haruah in hopes of having a cover photo accepted.

I received my email letting me know. Nervously I opened it and leaped a little when I saw that they were interested in my photo! They liked it!

I had tried twice before with the same photo (was told I could retry with better resolution), but was rejected.

I was told that Haruah planned to use my photo cover in August. But something else came up. I was then hoping for September, but once again something else came up.

But rest assured that once it’s up, you’ll know. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker