Monday, September 25, 2006

Haruah: Breath of Heaven Issue 3

My first two photo illustrations are in print! It was so exciting to see them on the computer, but it is more exciting to hold the book in my hands that contains my photos. I have ordered a magazine for me, my parents, and for my in-laws. The money goes to help build up the site and in the future will help to pay Haruah’s authors.

If you like my photos and would like to have the printed magazine, please go to Lulu. There are two versions of the magazine. The black and white one (with colored cover) runs $5.99. However, to get the full beauty of my pictures, you will need the full colored version. The colored one runs $10.99, though. But remember your purchase will help keep this wonderful website and publication going.

Issue three contains: “Spring Marriage” and “Water over Stones”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker