Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Two more photos sumbitted

Let’s see I have a total of three photos published and one cover photo accepted and waiting for publication.

I have also submitted “Water Lilies” for Haruah to consider as a cover art piece on September 7th. This picture was taken at the NC Aquarium. We had heard wonderful things about this place, so we went to see what all the fuss was about. It is truly a fascinating place. I had been wanting some nice pictures of water lilies and I got a great one! I loved it so much; I thought I’d see if I could get it published.

The other picture I submitted to Haruah, “Duchess at the Delaware Water Gap,” was taken while we lived in New York City. I wanted a few hours out of the city and in the country (my real home). We took our collie dog with us and I wanted a nice picture of her. At the time I was training pretty extensively with her in hopes of getting a CD. She loved the training and she learned fairly quickly. I could have that CD by now, if only I had kept up with it. I sent this picture to illustrate an accepted poem. “Duchess at the Delaware Water Gap” was submitted on the 10th of September.

I’ll let you know what happens with these two photos when I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker