Friday, November 02, 2007

My Story and Two Photos Are Now in Print

I just realized yesterday that my first story ever published is now in print. My first, and only, story to be published is titled, “A Mother’s Love.” I also self-illustrated my piece with a photo titled, “A Mother’s Love Letter.” This story and photo was first published in Haruah: Breath of Heaven and then reprinted in Turn the Page.

Haruah now has their Spring 2007, Issue 11-13 in print. This issue has the most gorgeous cover photo and has selections by: Bill Snodgrass, R. F. Long, Kevin Shaw, Richard Sederstrom, Sangay Glass, Marianne Watts, and J. M. Munsil.

From cover to end, everyone published in issue 11 is from a writing community that I work with called The NoteBored. Rachel A. Marks with a news piece and cover art; J. M. Munsil with poetry, R. F. Long with fiction, and me with a fiction piece and two photo illustrations.

Issue 12 has two NoteBored members published in it. Keith McKendry did the cover photo and Kevin Shaw did a piece of fiction and self-illustrated it.

R. F. Long of the NoteBored also is published in issue 13 with a poetry piece which she self-illustrated.

To see my publications in the printed spring issue, click below:
“A Mother’s Love” with photo “A Mother’s Love Letter” – here
“Silent Upon the Grave” – here

If you desire to have my work in print, click below:
Printed in full color – here
Printed in black and white – here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker