Thursday, December 20, 2007

Re-submitted to Agency

After waiting 161 days to hear back from Agency about my story “Home and Home Again,” I sent them an email asking if they have received my story and if they had how it was fairing.

I got an email back the same day and I found out that they never received my story has they had had several trouble in the summer (when I sent it).

Yesterday, I resent my story to them. However, after I sent it I realized that I think I sent it to the wrong address. They didn’t post the email address on their submission page, so I used the one at the top of the web-site, the same one I used to send the inquiry, so hopefully they got it. I also realized that this story talks about the American shore and it hints at the war we are in right now and Agency is a Canadian publication....so I doubt it will be accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker