Friday, January 09, 2009

Rejected by Sandlapper - though very positive

Though it took awhile, I did finally hear back from Sandlapper. I guess my package with my photos and CD got wet and damaged in the mail, but they were able to open the CD to look at the photos.

Though they did not accept my shots, they did send a VERY positive rejection letter and asked me to send in more photos (if I have any action shots of people in SC).

I’ll have to bring the letter here to church, since I don’t have internet at the house, and type out what it says another day.

I never did hear from NM Magazine, so I’m guessing that is a no.

I did get a start on the photos I want to send to Our State Magazine, but the computer with those shots crashed and we haven’t been able to get it up yet.

I also have another South Carolina magazine that was interested in looking at my pictures if Sandlapper didn’t accept them, but once again those are on the crashed computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker