Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Excited Again!

Since I find some of my submission markets at Duotrope, I thought I’d better sign in and record my submissions. This helps other authors know more about the markets. I gave them all the information that I could (3-4 markets weren’t listed). On the very last market I was recording I found this:

[quote]IMPORTANT: Not accepting email submissions from October 1, 2006 to February 1, 2007[end quote]

That makes me very excited. For you see that was on Gambara! That means that not only did my story make the short list for the last 3 on-line magazines and maybe for part of the 60 blank printed pages it means that no more will be added to that 100 story short list!

This is quite an accomplishment for me, for I have two writing friends that have also submitted to Gambara and both received rejection letters. I was just waiting my turn to receive mine, when I found out that they were still considering publishing my story.

I was down in the dumps with the waiting process, but I’m in the sky again today with this new information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker