Thursday, October 26, 2006

Up, Rejected, and Accepted

I told you that I’d let you know when my photo, “Violin Solo for Two,” came out. Well, its out. I think you will like what you see. Why not give it a click and find out. And don’t forget comments of any sort are welcomed.

Not only do I have a photo up, but I just got word from Haruah about two more. My illustration, “Duchess at Delaware Water Gap,” was rejected. I was told that it was a nice picture, but they didn’t need it at this time.

My cover photo, “Water Lillies,” was accepted though. So that makes two cover photos!

While helping a friend of mine learn how to submit more of her photos to Haruah, she mentioned that Haruah has the same on-line format as the magazines under Double-Edge Publishing. I’ll have to sign into them and see if there are any photos that I can submit there. That way not all my photos are in the same place; being accepted by the same people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker